Shining Stars Childcare is a purpose built facility focusing on the care and education of children. We value positive relationships amongst families and educators of our service. We are privately owned and the Director is actively involved in the daily operation and management of the service. The Director is Qualified as an Early Childhood Teacher and holds a Bachelor Degree in Teaching (Early Childhood Education). The Centre has been designed with safety and comfort as a key priority. The children are the main focus of this service.
- We have a fully ducted air conditioning system throughout the Centre
- CCTV for monitoring the service
- Disabled access
- Three independent learning environments: 0-2, 2-3 and 3-5 years
- Bottle preparation facilities
- Nappy change areas
- Monitored cot rooms
- Separate computer room for preschool children
- Access keys issued to authorised parents to enter and exit the building.
- Parking facilities