We believe in creating an aesthetically pleasing, stimulating and child focused environment that will allow each child to grow and build relationships. We believe in creating a pleasant atmosphere for the children where they feel at home and competent in their learning environment. Each area of the Centre (from the foyer to the Kitchen, toilets, Learning Rooms, Cot Room, Staff Room and the outdoor area) have been thoughtfully designed and beautifully decorated to provide a welcoming and comforting environment.
Each room is carefully designed to meet the needs of the children enrolled. We want the children, families and educators to feel at ‘home’ at Shining Stars Childcare by gaining trust and a sense of belonging. Communication and trust is the key to developing positive relationships between children Educators and parents.
To find out more about our curriculum please go to Our Programs.
A safe and calming environment
- Aesthetically pleasing.
- All aspects of the Centre have been thoughtfully designed to create a calm and positive feel.
- Comfort and safety is a priority.
- We aim to build positive, lasting relationships with the children and families.
- The children’s areas are welcoming and highly stimulating.
- Cleanliness is important to us, we ensure our Centre is kept to a high standard at all times.
- Our environment allows for sustainability.